Sunday, January 17, 2010

Woo, new blog!

So, I seem to have started this blog called "Une Parole". (Translates roughly to "one word" in english). To tell you the truth, I came up with that name solely because it was extremely hard to use the names that I wanted for this blog! It was kind of a last resort, but I like it anyways. It fits with the theme.

Anyways, I'm not sure how much use I'll get out of this so called "blog", or how many followers I'll get. Nevertheless, Une Parole is going to be used primarily as a way for me to keep track of the books I've read (an everlasting aspiration of mine) and the thoughts that go along with those books. It's not quite a book review site, but it's half way there!

Ok, I guess that's it! Hopefully this posting routine will become more familiar as time goes by. Thanks for reading, and I hope to be posting more soon!

No comments: