Monday, April 12, 2010

Another long overdue award post (Part 1)

I've slowly been accumulating some blog awards, and have been repeatedly failing to pass them on! So, I'm forcing myself to write this post right now and give them to some other great bloggers that deserve them. It's about time!

I received this award a while back from Shy at The Bibliophile's Journal. Thank you so much, Shy! For this award I have to list ten things that make me happy, but for the sake of space conservation I'm only going to put down three.

1. A nice, hot cup of tea in the morning.
2. Spending time in the book store.
3. Hanging out with friends and family.

I'm going to pass this on to:
Kay from My Random Acts of Reading
Emily from The Ninja Librarian

I received this award from Trillian at A Trillian Books. Thanks! For this award, I have to state seven things about myself and pass it on to some other bloggers.

1. Teal is my favourite colour.
2. I usually wake up early without wanting to.
3. I love road trips.
4. I hate spending money.
5. I love science!
6. Pomegranates are my favourite food ever.
7. I get stressed out way too easily.

I'm going to pass this on to:
Leanna from Daisy Chain Book Reviews
Katelyn from The Bookshelf Sophisticate

I got this award from Jennifer at Reading With Tequila. Thank you, I really appreciate it! The Humane award is supposed to be passed on to bloggers who are kindhearted individuals and make my blogging experience great. Since I honestly want to pass this on to everyone who follows and/or comments on my blog, feel free to grab it and display it on your own blog. I'm thankful for each and every one of you. You truly make blogging so much more enjoyable!

Trillian from A Trillian Books was kind enough to give me this award, also. Thanks again! There's a questionnaire that goes with this award, but I think it's too long to include in this post. So, I'm going to go ahead and pass this on right away.

I'm going to pass this on to:
Beth from Maybe Tomorrow?
Sara from Along for the Ride

I still have a few more to pass on, but I'll save those for a later date. This post is already a long one. Once again, I'd like to thank everyone who gave me these awards! I'm so grateful that you thought of me.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! :) Getting these lovely awards will help keep your stress level down!! {hugs}

Sara said...

Aww that is so sweet thank you so much Emidy! And congratulations on all your awards, you really deserve them! :)

Emily said...

Thanks so much! That's wonderful. I hope you're having a great week so far!

Anonymous said...

Emidy, you are so sweet to gift me with an award! I have enjoyed reading your blog and I'm glad I found you on the Hop!

Bobbie said...

Sqeee! Congrats on all your beautiful awards:)

Marce said...

Teal is your fav colour, that is so unique. Congrats on the awards.

Beth (maybe-tomorrow.org) said...

Aw, thanks Emidy! That's awesome of you to award Maybe Tomorrow?! I've been enjoying reading your posts!

Congrats on your awards too! Very awesome! :)

Katelyn said...

Thanks Emidy! You're the best and you deserved every award you got! And I'm loving your blog more with each new post I read!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Congrats! You deserve it!

Priya Parmar said...

these are all wonderful blogs--as is yours!

Emidy @ Une Parole said...

Aw, thanks for all the kind posts, everyone! I really appreciate all of you who read and follow my blog.

Leanna Elle said...

Yay! Thanks for the award Emidy, and congratulations on yours! xo